China Amazing Lhasa & Yangtze River Cruise 17 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 17 Days
Take this trip to enjoy the splendid scenery of China! During this China tour, you will take a visit to Beijing, Xian, Xining, Lhasa, Chongqing, Yichang, Shanghai and Suzhou.
- Badaling Great Wall climbing
- Terracotta Warriors visiting
- China's largest inland salt water lake
- Special journey to Lhasa
- Yangtze River Cruise
- Garden in Suzhou
- The bund in Shanghai
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
On arrival, you will be met and transferred to hotel by the local guide. After a good rest in a comfortable hotel , you will take dinner at local restaurant. Take a good rest and get ready for the China 17 days tour.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Park Plaza West Hotel or Feitian Hotel or similar Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2 Persons - USD3652 - 3-5 Persons - USD3410 - 6-9 Persons - USD3186 - 10 Persons Up - USD2899 - Single Room Supplement - USD660 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied; however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Airfare: Domestic airfare with taxes from Beijing to Xian, Xian to Xining, Lhasa to Chongqing & Yichang to Shanghai
- Normal train from Xining to Lhasa-- softer sleeper
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share & 3 nights on the boat
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
* Pls try to make Wed and Fri arrive at Chongqing
* Compulsory shopping store:
Beijing: Jade Factory and embroidery factory and Tea shop
Shanghai: Pearl shop & Suzhou: Silk shop
Xian: Terra Cotta Warriors Factory
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD24 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD32 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD146 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD32 p/p
- Venue:ERA- Inteection of TimeDuration:1 .5Hour (1930-2100)Type:PerformancesERA- Inteection of Time - As a multimillion-do… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
- The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road, and is therefore also referred to as Ta… >DetailsFrom: USD24 p/p
- Shanghai Centre Centre is situated within the large Shanghai Center and it is a popular venue with the tourists because i… >DetailsFrom: USD48 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD24 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD13 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD19 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD33 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD72 p/p
Questions & Anwsers
can i joing in any group , giveme date living andHow i will get visa. Your Teresa.Asked by teresa huallpa on Mar.21, 2014 15:40
Thanks for your message. We arrange Tibet tour for you. For more information, you can have a look on our Tibet tour: http://www.chinatouradvisors.com/themes/tours-239-1.html. About the Tibet visa, foreigner needs to apply Tibet entrance ticket before they enter Tibet. We can arrange this for you. Any further questions, please send your questions to our mail-box: email@example.com. Thank you!Answered by Steven on Mar.21, 2014 18:03
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.