China Culture Experience 13 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 13 Days
This is a specially designed for you to explore the ancient Chinese civilization and the brilliant Chinese culture. You will explore Chinese imperial culture, Kungfu culture, Buddhism culture and local culture in cities of Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Taiyuan, Pingyao, Zhengzhou, and Luoyang.
- Ancient City of Pingyao
- Yellow River Scenic Area
- Mutianyu Great Wall climbing
- Shaolin Temple
- Longmen Grottoes
- Bullet train experience
Visit:● The Forbidden City ● Temple of Heaven ● Hutong ● Tiananmen Square ● Summer Palace ● Beijing Olympic Stadium ● Peking university ● Opera show ● Mutianyu Great Wall ● Yellow River Scenic Area ● Shaolin Temple ● Longmen Grottoes ● The Ancient City Wall ● Xian small wild goose pagoda museum ● Terracotta Army ● Shaanxi History Museum ● The Bund ● Yu Garden ● The Oriental Pearl Tower
Our guide will meet you at the arrival hall of the airport and transfer you to the hotel for check in. Enjoy the remainder of the day.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Park Plaza Beijing West hotel or similar Deluxe
- Four Points By Sheraton or similar Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2 Persons USD2190 USD1930 - 3-5 Persons USD2064 USD1796 - 6-9 Persons USD1912 USD1643 - Single Room Supplement USD672 USD493 -
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: Meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transfers between airport, hotel and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share.
- Airfare and taxes from Xian to Shanghai
Train ticket from beijing to Taiyuan,Taiyuan to Zhengzhou,Luoyang to XIan
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
*shopping in everycity basic(guide will sell optional also)
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD41 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD23 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD137 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
- Venue:ERA- Inteection of TimeDuration:1 .5Hour (1930-2100)Type:PerformancesERA- Inteection of Time - As a multimillion-do… >DetailsFrom: USD41 p/p
- The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road, and is therefore also referred to as Ta… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- Shanghai Centre Centre is situated within the large Shanghai Center and it is a popular venue with the tourists because i… >DetailsFrom: USD45 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD41 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD12 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD18 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD31 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD67 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.