China Fascinating and Lovely Panda 12 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 12 Days
This is an elaborately designed relaxation tour for exploration of the most inspiring historic and cultural relics in Beijing and Xian. Also discover the modern China in Shanghai and experience the unbelievable Yangtze River Cruise with the luxurious cruise ship with the stunning scenery along the Yangtze River.
- Peking Roast Duck
- Private Transfers & Tour Guide
- Yangtze River Cruise
- Hutong Experience
- Mutianyu Great Wall with round ways Cable Car
- Lovely Pandas
You will be warmly welcomed by our guide at Beijing Capital International Airport. Then our guide will transfer you to the hotel for check in. Enjoy yourself for the remainder of the day and have a good rest.
And in the next 12Days you will have chance to visit Yangtze Cruise,Chengdu with lovely Pandas.
Enjoy your incredible China trip.
- Seleted Hotels:
- City Inn Hotel Tourist
- Hotel Novotel Beijing Xinqiao Deluxe
- Crowne Plaza Wangfujing Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 2 Persons USD2559 USD2248 USD2110 3-5 Persons USD2337 USD2016 USD1875 6-9 Persons USD2177 USD1807 USD1716 Single Room Supplement USD927 USD641 USD490 Peak Season 2 Persons USD2721 USD2312 USD2168 3-5 Persons USD2474 USD2080 USD1934 6-9 Persons USD2314 USD1901 USD1775 Single Room Supplement USD1001 USD671 USD504
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure that both western and Chinese breakfasts aresupplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Airfare: Domestic airfare with taxes (Beijing-Xian, Xian-Chengdu, Yichang-Shanghai)
- Train: Fast train from Chengdu to Chongqing 2nd class
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD41 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD23 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD137 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
- Venue:ERA- Inteection of TimeDuration:1 .5Hour (1930-2100)Type:PerformancesERA- Inteection of Time - As a multimillion-do… >DetailsFrom: USD41 p/p
- The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road, and is therefore also referred to as Ta… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- Shanghai Centre Centre is situated within the large Shanghai Center and it is a popular venue with the tourists because i… >DetailsFrom: USD45 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD41 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD12 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD18 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD31 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD67 p/p
Questions & Anwsers
does the guies speak spanish?I′m spanish and I′m very interested in this tour so I would like to know if you have guies who speak spanish. xie xieAsked by JOSE on July.04, 2015 03:43
Hi. Usually our tour guide will be English speaking. In China, only the big cities like Beijing and Shanghai relatively easy to find Spanish speaking guide. in other cities we will try our best to find but not sure to find one for you. Certainly the Spanish speaking guide is a little big more expensive than English. Hope the above information is helpful. Any other question or inquiry please send to our mail-box: firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered by Steven on July.06, 2015 14:16
hi i'am from malaysia (kota kinabalu sabah) could you pleased more information for me as a malaysianAdditional information (optional)Asked by crispin payus on July.18, 2013 16:22
Dear crispin payus,
Thanks for your questions. Since you are a Malaysian, and you are intested in China Relaxation 11 Days Tour,
there is no direct flight from Sabah to Beijing, you need to transfer once. And if you are a muslim, we can offer you muslim meal too. And I don't think other part will be a problem. If you need any further help, please let me know.
AlexandraAnswered by alex on July.19, 2013 09:47
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.