Chongqing Essence Day Tour (A)
- Route Map
- 1 Days
This one day tour is specially designed for you to get a glimpse of Chongqing history and culture by visiting Ciqikou Ancient Town and Dazu Rock Carvings. Also you will get to know Chongqing life from the commercialized Jiefangbei Walking Street.
- Private tranfer during the whole tour
- English speaking tour guide
- Charming sightseeing
- Ciqikou Ancient Town
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
When you travel to Ciqikou, you will experience and enjoy the ancient Chongqing life and culture by relaxing at its numerous tea houses, tasting delicious Chongqing food and snacks there, and strolling at those workshops selling exquisite Shu Embroideries and unique handicrafts.
The next scheduled attraction to see will be the famous Dazu Rock Carvings. Chongqing Dazu Rock Carvings are a collection of cliffside religious sculptures and carvings situated in Dazu District of Chongqing. They contain carvings in Beishan, Baodingshan, Nanshan, Shimenshan and Shizhuanshan.
The Dazu Rock Carvings include statues, inscriptions and epigrahs, they are essences of carvings of Buddhism, Taoism and Confucianism. Noted for the ingenuity and exquisite craftsmanship, these carvings with high aesthetic quality and rich subjects from folk customs to religious, have fully demonstrated the daily life and social economy at their periods. Also they are fine examples to prove the harmonious coexistence of Buddhism, Taoism and Confucianism at their historical period.
Then we will bring you back to Chongqing City and you will have free shopping at Jiefangbei Walking Street. The Jiefangbei Waling Street is a famous commercial and shopping center in Chongqing. You can shop at the numerous shops and stores that sell various kinds of commodities. Also the Jiefangbei Walking Street is a great place to taste delicious Chongqing food and snacks.
At last, our guide will bring you back to your hotel. Hope you had a great time with us!
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - USD228 - 2 Persons - USD132 - 3-5 Persons - USD99 - 6-9 Persons - USD88 -
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: 1 Chinese lunch
- Private transfers between airport, hotel and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.