Chongqing Essence Day Tour (B)
- Route Map
- 9 hours
Capture the essence of Chongqing culture and natural beuty by visiting some of its most famous sites. This tour takes you to see the Three Gorges Museum, Chongqing Zoo and Goose Neck Park. Also free shopping at Jiefangbei Waling Street is a great way to know Chongqing life and taste delicious Chongqing food.
- Private tranfer during the whole tour
- English speaking guide service
- Charming sightseeing
- Entrance ticket
- Three Gorges Museum
Our guide will meet you at your hotel and take you to visit the Three Gorges Museum at first. The Three Gorges Museum is a professional cultural and educational museum for the preservation, research and study, and exhibition of cultural relics and natural environment of Chongqing and the Three Gorges Area. It is a specialized museum for the Three Gorges, but also a comprehensive museum with a large collection of artistic and cultural relics. Visiting the Three Gorge Museum, you will get to know about the specific history of the Three Gorges Dam and the project, also you will learn the history and culture of Chongqing by the collections and exhibitions.
Then we will move to have a visit at Goose Neck Park. The Goose Neck Park is known as Eling Park in Chinese. The park gets its name as its shape resembles the neck of a goose. The Goose Neck Park stands in the highest position of Chongqing Peninsula. Because of its advantageous location, Goose Neck Park is the best place to get a panoramic view of Chongqing City, especially enjoying the night scene of Chongqing from the park is popular among tourists. With its features of natural beauty and great location, the park is a great destination for sightseeing and leisure in Chongqing.
The next destination to visit will be Chongqing Zoo. The Chongqing Zoo located in western suburb of Chongqing is a national large-scale zoo housing more than 4,000 animals over 230 spices. The Chongqing Zoo has beautiful natural environment with rolling hills and lush forests. The Chongqing Zoo has many specialized halls for different spices and you will see giant pandas, red pandas, south china tigers, and many other rare animals at the zoo.
The last scheduled destination for today will be General Joseph W. Stilwell Museum. The General Joseph W. Stilwell Museum is situated in Yuzhong Region of Chongqing. The museum is specially built for the memory of General Joseph W. Stilwell who lived in Chongqing and had made great contribution to Chinese people during the Second World War.
At last, you will take you to have a free shopping at Jiefangbei Walking Street. The Jiefangbei Waling Street is a famous commercial and shopping center in Chongqing. You can shop at the numerous shops and stores that sell various kinds of commodities. Also the Jiefangbei Walking Street is a great place to taste delicious Chongqing food and snacks.
At last, our guide will bring you back to your hotel. Thanks for having this tour with us!
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - USD140 - 2 Persons - USD79 - 3-5 Persons - USD59 - 6-9 Persons - USD49 -
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: Chinese lunch.
- Private transfers between airport, hotel and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* This is a private tour, only you and your family or friends will be in this tour. Please feel free to contact our tour advisors if you need any changes of itinerary, hotel or anything else, we would adjust the tour for you.
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.