Datong, Mt. Wutai, Taiyuan, Pingyao 7 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 7 Days
This is a specially designed tour for you to explore the historical and cultural cities of Taiyuan, Datong and Pingyao to experience the glorious Shanxi local culture and merchant culture, and Buddhist culture. Also you will explore the sacred Mount Wutai.
- Datong highlighted attractions
- Pingyao Ancient City
- Exploring Mt. Wutai
Our guide will meet you at the airport or the train station of Datong and then transfer you to the hotel for check in. Enjoy the remainder of the day.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Holiday Inn Luxury
- Datong Hotel Deluxe
- Jingye Hotel Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD1797 USD1689 USD1597 2 Persons USD1012 USD957 USD920 3-5 Persons USD841 USD788 USD741 6-9 Persons USD841 USD788 USD741 Single Room Supplement USD224 USD173 USD129 Peak Season 1 Person USD1910 USD1788 USD1699 2 Persons USD1068 USD1007 USD962 3-5 Persons USD874 USD814 USD768 6-9 Persons USD874 USD814 USD768 Single Room Supplement USD246 USD188 USD145
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.