Essence of Beijing 4 Days Private Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 4 Days
- Hutong tour
- Siheyuan visiting
- Beijing culture experience
- Kungfu Show
- Badaling Great Wall climbing
Our guide will meet you at the arrival hall of the airport and transfer you to the hotel for check in. Enjoy the remainder of the day.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing Luxury
- Novotel Xinqiao Hotel Deluxe
- Holiday Inn Express Temple of Heaven Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD662 USD598 USD568 2 Persons USD392 USD367 USD336 3-5 Persons USD378 USD363 USD318 6-9 Persons USD326 USD297 USD271 Single Room Supplement USD136 USD92 USD73 Peak Season 1 Person USD798 USD666 USD592 2 Persons USD460 USD401 USD348 3-5 Persons USD446 USD396 USD329 6-9 Persons USD395 USD331 USD282 Single Room Supplement USD205 USD124 USD85
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary. (Badaling Great Wall cable car fee excluded)
- Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.You will enjoy hotel buffet breakfast and halal lunch or dinner as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver
- Three nights hotel accommodation base on double occupancy with daily hotel breakfast.
- Guide: Private English speaking guide service during the entire trip when you in Beijing.
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
* There will visit 2-3 shops during the entire trip.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD42 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD23 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD139 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
Questions & Anwsers
So how much is your quotes for 2 people may 31 to June 3? Can I find my own hotel and exclude that in the package ? If yes , wil you still pick up to and from the airport and hotel ? How much is the entry visa per head?Asked by Jennifer on Dec.30, 2015 05:23
Dear Jennifer, I have sent an itinerary with price to your email box. Please check. Please apply Visa in Chinese Embassy from the country that you are staying now. You can use the itinerary with our company stamp on which will be helpful for applying visa.Answered by Emma on Dec.30, 2015 15:11
3/4Days Bejing pakageAs per your Tourist class pakages for 3n/4D In Beijing,We are Two persons, Arriving Mid Oct-13,Pls Adv cost, also let us know about similar short tourist pakages In Xian/Shanghai Etc., Awaiting yr replay. Rgds:Ebrahim/Noor.Asked by Ebrahim/ on Sep.10, 2013 18:40
Yes, this 4 days package covers the main sightseeing in Beijing. Please don't miss it! Any further questions, please send e-mail to Sales@chinatouradvisors.comAnswered by Steven on Oct.07, 2013 18:05
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.