Essence of Shanghai and Zhouzhuang 4 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 4 Days
- Shanghai Modern city tour
- Zhouzhuang one day tour
- Fantastic sightseeing
Our guide will meet you at the airport and then transfer you directly to visit Chenghuang Temple for the immediate starting of your Shanghai exploration. Chenghuang Temple is a famous Taosit temple in Shanghai area. Chenghuang Temple is a famous Toaist temple in Shanghai. This ancient temple with its long history and profound religious background is a hot temple for people to worship and pray. Also there are over a hundred stores and shops selling different kinds of items in this area, and most of these store buildings are nearly a century old.
Next we will move on to visit the most famous garden in Shanghai, the Yuyuan Garden. It is a renowned classical garden with natural features of rocks, pavilions, ornamental ponds and flower walls. The artistic architectures and exquisite layout of Yuyuan Garden will bring a fresh memory different from the outside modern Shanghai.
Then we will have a stop at a pearl shop before we go for the exploration at The Bund. As the most famous sightseeing destination in the city, The Bund has become a symbol of Shanghai and a must-go place for tourists. You will enjoy the fascinating views of Huangpu River and groups of architectures and skyscrapers.
Afterwards, we will have free strolling and shopping at Nanjing Road. As China’s premier shopping street, Nanjing Road is where to experience the charm of metropolis and modernism of Shanghai.
After dinner, our guide will bring you to the hotel and help you check in.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Ramada Wujiaochang Hotel Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2-5 Persons - USD497 - 6-9 Persons - USD351 - Single Room Supplement - USD123 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver.
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- Venue:ERA- Inteection of TimeDuration:1 .5Hour (1930-2100)Type:PerformancesERA- Inteection of Time - As a multimillion-do… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
- The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road, and is therefore also referred to as Ta… >DetailsFrom: USD24 p/p
- Shanghai Centre Centre is situated within the large Shanghai Center and it is a popular venue with the tourists because i… >DetailsFrom: USD48 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.