Fuzhou Highlights 2 Days Tour
- Route Map
Fuzhou has benefited from cross-strait investment and is a major commercial and manufacturing center. If you are interested in the landscape of south China, Fuzhou City is a good place to travel. Slow down and enjoy your stay here!
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Three Lanes and Seven Alleys
A typical example of city street system of ancient China. The Nanhou Street is the central axis, the original three lanes were in the west and the seven alleys are in the east. The lanes refer to Wenru Lane, Yijin Lane, and Guanglu Lane, whereas the alleys are Huang Alley, Gong Alley, Yangqiao Alley, Langguan Alley, Ta Alley, Anmin Alley, and Jipi Alley. As Jiqi Alley, Yangqiao Alley and Guanglu Lane have been reconstructed into driveways, now only two lanes and five alleys are preserved.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Spring Hotel Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- One Chinese lunch
- An air-conditioned coach with driver and English-speaking guide.
- Service of English speaking tour guide.
- One night accommodation with daily breakfast
- International flight enter and leave China.
- Visa fees.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to guide and driver.
3) Additional charge for special holidays is USD50 per person. Special holidays include: Christmas, Easter, New Year, Labor Day Holidays from Msy 1-7, National Day Holidays from Oct 1 to Oct 7.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.