Guangzhou, Guilin, Longsheng and Yangshuo 6 Days Bullet Train Tour
- Route Map
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Take bullet 3-hour train from Guangzhou to Guilin. Meet our tour guide at railway station, transfer to hotel for a good rest.
Arrival at hotel you can hike freely to enjoy comely sights on the way; if you are keen to enjoy the natural beauty, you may rent a bicycle for free from hotel to ride around the country road to explore the picturesque rural scenery; you can have a carefree swim in the outdoor swimming pool; you can also invite friends to have a basketball match on the basketball court nearby the hotel; you will also have a chance to enjoy the experience of picking strawberries nearby the hotel but you need pay the charge of the strawberries by yourself.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Guilin Crystal Boutique Hotel or similar Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- 2nd class bullet train ticket from Guangzhou to Guilin
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Group transfers between airport, railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing by airconditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share.
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China
- China entry visa fees
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing ormeals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tipping standard per guest per day is USD4 to tour guide, USD2 to driver
* 15+1FOC: Adult: USD390/pax; 20+1FOC: Adult: USD380/pax
* For group of 5 persons, the supplement cost is USD100 per person.
* Single room supplement is USD150.
Child price is based on child without extra bed, Child will be informed and charged for extra bed if required.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.