Half Day Xian City Classic Tour
- Route Map
- 4 hours
Half a day means what? Better not idling away. With this afternoon tour, half a day means pocketing the most classic attraction in Xian. You will marvel at Xian Ancient City Wall, visit Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Xian Great Mosque, Drum and Bell Towers, revel yourself in Muslim Street with delicacies. Hotel pick-up and drop-off is included.
- Pocket a collection of well known attractions in Xian
- Easy com easy go: departs every day
- Visit the world's largest and best preserved ancient city wall
- Indulge your stomach and mouth in Muslim Street
At 4:00PM, you will head for an area nesting several tourists favored attractions which are close to each other. You will first have stopover at Xian Great Mosque, Drum and Bell Towers. These magnificent historic constructions will definitely give you a taste of Xian. Then the finale of this afternoon tour will be Muslim Street. It is in fact several streets behind the Drum Tower. Along the paved street shaded by trees, you will get deep into local Muslim community and get overwhelmed by hand-made delicacies.
The journey back to your original departing hotel will start at 6:00PM.
- Highlights -
Xian Ancient City Wall: The Ancient City Wall is one of the one of the oldest and best-preserved city walls in China. It is regarded as one of the famous landmarks of Xian.
Big Wild Goose Pagoda: Big Wild Goose Pagoda is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Xian. It is located in the compound of the Daci’en Temple in the southern suburbs of Xian. With its magnificent architecture and being a well-preserved Buddhist pagoda, the Big Wild Goose Pagoda is considered a landmark of Xian and is a must-see site for tourists visiting Xian.
Xian Great Mosque: The Great Mosque, also called the Huajie Lane Mosque, is known as one of the two oldest mosques in Xian. The Great Mosque is situated on the No. 30 Huajue Lane of Xian City. As a famous tourist site in Xian, the Great Mosque has become a must visit for tourists traveling to Xian.
Xian Bell Tower and Drum Tower: Xian Bell Tower and Drum Tower was constructed during the Ming Dynasty and are the symbols of Xian and are must see Xian tourist attractions.
Xian Muslim Street: The Muslim Street, also known as Huimin Street or Muslim Quarter, is a famous and popular tourist spot to experience the authentic Muslim culture and try various delicious Muslim food and snacks in Xian. The Muslim Street is a Muslim community located in the north of the West Street in the city center of Xian. It is consisted of blocks of Beiyuanmen Street, North Guangji Street, Xiyangshi Street and Dapiyuan Street.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD24 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD13 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD19 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD33 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD72 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.