Hangzhou Tea and Grand Canal History One Day Tour
- Route Map
Discover the historic Grand Canal and Hangzhou tea culture with this superb one day tour! On this tour you will be amazed with the early morning visit to Yongfu Temple. To learn more about the distinctive culture of Hangzhou you will get to experience the tea culture at Longjing Village and then board a cruise along the famous Grand Canal. To top off this fabulous tour you can hand make your own souvenir at Hangzhou Arts and Crafts Museum.
Your English speaking tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at 5:00AM in the morning. You will then be transferred to visit the Yongfu Temple. Visiting the temple in the early hours is a totally unique experience. You can hear the birds singing in the trees and the soothing chants echoing throughout the temple. During you visit to the temple you can even enjoy a cup of the famous Longjing Tea at Fuquan Tea Garden in Yongfu Temple.
At about 7:30AM-8:00AM you will be transferred to Longjing Village, en route you will pass Hangzhou Buddhist Academy and Linyin Temple. Once you arrive at Longjing Village you will have fun tea picking and have the chance to learn how to pan fry the tea. You will then pay a visit to the famous tea culture, where you will have a better understanding of Chinese tea in particularly Longjing. (Tea purchasing is at your own expense)
For lunch you have the option of traditional Farmhouse cuisine or lunching at the courtyard restaurant.
After lunch, your tour guide will take you to the historical streets of the Grand Canal. After you will take a cruise along the Grand Canal and admire the scenery. You will then continue your tour to Hangzhou Art and Craft Museum.
Optional: You can try your hand at making the traditional hand crafted items at your own expense.
In the late afternoon you will be transferred to visit the West lake. This is where your free to wander around the scenic area and also where your tour ends.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: 1Chinese lunch.
- transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing by airconditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China
- China entry visa fees
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing ormeals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver.
* A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
* This is a SIC tour, meaning seat-in-coach. You will share a coach with other passengers.
* The price shown above is based on group size of 4 adults.
* If you sign up for less than 6 persons, we will inform you the price difference.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.