Harbin 3 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 3 Days
Come and take this tour to see Harbin’s beautiful natural scenery and rich cultural heritage. You will also tour the magical and wonderful Ice and Snow Festival to appreciate its fantastic ice sculptures.
- Ice & Snow Great World
- historic city
- Harbin Ice Festival
- Fantastic sightseeing
- Winter tour
Our guide will meet you at the airport and transfer you directly to visit the famous Central Street. Located in the old central district of Harbin, Central Street is a pedestrian street lined with stores, shops, malls and architectures.
The interesting old architectures of various styles are mostly featured with European styles, making this street an exotic one to have fun. Along the street there are many restaurants where you can not only have delicious Harbin local dishes, but also you will find a lot of tasty Russian food.
Afterwards, our guide will transfer you to the hotel and help you check in.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Holiday Inn Hotel Metropark Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2-5 Persons - USD400 - Single Room Supplement - USD69 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.