Harbin Snow World 4 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 4 Days
As one of the hot destination in winter, the Ice City Harbin provides not only exotic beauties of the Western and Easter, but more importantly the romantic snow world for skiing and ice sculptures.
- Private tranfer during the whole tour
- Well-trained English speaking tour guide
- beautiful ice and snow sightseeing
- Special experience of snow skiing
Our guide will meet you at the arrival hall of the airport and then transfer you directly to the first destination Sophia Church Square, where you can admire the charming Sophia Church. The church is one of the few remained orthodox churches in Harbin. It is now converted into Harbin Museum of Architecture with exhibitions of many photographs from old times inside.
Then we will head to Central Street for a deep understanding of the exotic Harbin. Located in the old central district of Harbin, Central Street is a pedestrian street lined with stores, shops, malls and architectures. Those interesting old architectures of various styles are mostly featured with European styles, making this street an exotic one to have fun. Along the street there are many restaurants where you can not only have delicious Harbin local dishes, but also you will find a lot of tasty Russian food.
Then we will proceed to Stalin Park. It is located on the south bank of the Songhua River. This belt-shaped open park featured by Russian style flower beds and sixteen groups of art sculptures is lavishly vegetated with flowers and trees and is a popular site in Harbin.
The next destination will be Flood Control Monument, which was built to commemorate the tremendous feat of the Harbin people in controlling the massive flood in 1957.
After dinner, our guide will transfer you back to the hotel for check in.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Friendship Palace Hotel Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2 Persons - USD609 - 3-5 Persons - USD571 - 6-9 Persons - USD522 - 10 Persons Up - USD360 - Single Room Supplement - USD119 -
-3 nights hotel accommodation with daily hotel breakfast
-Services of an English speaking guide & transfers as related itinerary- Sightseeing tours as specified above- 6 meals for lunch & dinner- Tipping for guide and driver
- Expenses of a personal nature like telephone calls, mini bar, etc- International airfare & tax
- China domestic air ticket + tax (Beijing- Harbin round trip)-USD 350/personQuotation exclude air ticket & tax.Beijing-Changbaishan-Beijing：RMB 2260+340/personCZ3684 PEKNBS 0650-0840 CZ3683 NBSPEK 2235-0025Shanghai-Changbaishan-Shanghai：RMB 3660+340/personCZ6316 CANNBS 1020-1540 CZ6315 NBSCAN 1650-2245Guangzhou-Changbaishan-Guangzhou：RMB 5020+340/personCZ6156 PVGNBS 1655-2110 CZ6155 NBSPVG 1140-1555Currently no discount, please refer to the discount upon arrival
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
*Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people join the tour.
Questions & Anwsers
Please email me the details of tour for February 2016 for a couple. Also mention best package for return flight from Mumbai India. firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked by Sanjay Sawant on Jan.05, 2016 21:03
Dear Sanjay, the price is USD760. I have sent you detail itinerary by email. Please kindly check and come back to me.Answered by Emma on Jan.13, 2016 18:39
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.