Harbin Zhengzhou Shanghai Jewish Heritage 8 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 8 Days
Discover the history of Jewish people and their connection to Chinese in ancient China. This China Jewish tour will be a really good choice for you to experience the Jewish heritages and culture.
- Jewish Heritage Tours of China
- Jewish Community
- Shaolin Temple
- Fantastic sightseeing
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Jewish Community;Harbin Jewish Cemetery;Jewish Refugees Museum(former Ohel Moshe Synagogue)
You can transfer via Beijing or Shanghai to take international flight to Harbin airport.
You will take a flight to Harbin today, which is the capital of China's northernmost province, Heilongjiang and your Jewish heritage tour starts here. Upon your arrival, our local guide will pick you up outside the arrival hall of the airport and escort you to the hotel in the city center for a two-night stay.
In the late 19th century and the early 20th century, Harbin was once the biggest habitat in the Far East for Jews. In the following two days, Harbin Jewish heritage will be gradually unfolded before you. Take a good rest and get ready for the China Jewish tour.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Sofitel Wanda Hotel or similar Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person USD2719 - - 2 Persons USD1857 - - 3-5 Persons USD1687 - - 6-9 Persons USD1493 - - 10 Persons Up USD1262 - - Single Room Supplement USD499 - -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Airfare: Domestic airfare with taxes
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
**International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
**China Entry Visa Fees
**Guide and driver tips (USD8 per person per day suggested)
**Excess Baggage Charges
**Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
* This is a private tour, only you and your family or friends will be in this tour. Please feel free to contact our tour advisors if you need any changes of itinerary, hotel or anything else, we would adjust the tour for you.
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- Venue:ERA- Inteection of TimeDuration:1 .5Hour (1930-2100)Type:PerformancesERA- Inteection of Time - As a multimillion-do… >DetailsFrom: USD40 p/p
- The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road, and is therefore also referred to as Ta… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- Shanghai Centre Centre is situated within the large Shanghai Center and it is a popular venue with the tourists because i… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.