Hong Kong Helicopter tour
- Route Map
Every morning, our tour guide picks up from hotels in Hong Kong Island, and hotels in Kowloon.
Please select your hotel, BOOK NOW, see pickup time on the next page. If you can not find your hotel, select "Z - my hotel is not in the list", tell us your hotel name and receive your pickup time by email.
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Firstly, take a coach tour and tram ride to Victoria Peak you'll be amazed by the spectacular view of the surrounding city skyline, the world-famous Victoria Harbour and Kowloon, towering skyscrapers and peaceful green hillsides, and exclusive arrange 01 tram ride for you!
Then, take a sampan ride through an old traditional fishing village: Aberdeen Fishing Village.
Next, enjoy our dim sum lunch at Jumbo Kingdom.
Last, exciting experience ---12 mins helicopter ride with be amazed and delighted at beautiful scenery of sites of Hong Kong's Southside coastline.
Transfer back to your hotel by coach in the afternoon.
- HIGHLIGHTS -
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you pick up from my hotel?
Every morning, our tour guide picks up from hotels in Hong Kong Island, and hotels in Kowloon. Please click the link of the hotel pickup list in Hong Kong here.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE -
Due to road closure and special arrangement from our business partners during the Chinese New Year period, certain tours will be suspended in operations from 27th January to 30th January 2017 temporarily. The following table outlined the operations arrangement for particular tours during CNY festival period.
Tour Code and Name
HKFF – Hong Kong’s Famed and Famous Tour
ü In operation û No operation
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Air-conditioned sightseeing coach
- Guided service
- Tram ticket to the Victoria Peak
- Admission ticket to Sky Terrace, sampan ride
- Helicopter ride and lunch
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- Hong Kong Entry Visa Fees
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
Tipping to guide and driver
* Guaratee departure at the minimum of 3 persons.
* All cofirmed bookings are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
* If only 2 persons sign in, surcharged at USD275 or HKD2,100 per person.
* Flight operation is subject to the decision to the helicopter service provider. Should the helicopter flight be cancelled due to bad weather or safety reasons, a HK$1,200 per passenger will be refund.
Most Popular Hotel + Tours Packages
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.