Hong Kong Shenzhen and Guangzhou 5 Days Classic Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 5 Days
- Cluture experieced
- Attractive and exhilrating sightseeing
- The classic route of Hong Kong Shenzhen and Guangzhou
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Repulse Bay ● Victoria Peak ● Stanley Market ● Dongmen Street ● OCT.East ● Window of the World ● Canton TV Tower ● Inbev International Beer Museum ● Shang Xia Jiu Shopping Street
- Seleted Hotels:
- Metropark Hotel Mongkok Tourist
- Metropark Hotel Kowloon Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 2 Persons - USD412 USD404 3-5 Persons - USD404 USD396 6-9 Persons - USD391 USD384 Single Room Supplement - USD160 USD153
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: 3 Chinese lunches and 3 Chinese dinners.
- Private transfers between airport, hotel and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share.
- Free 144-hour group visa for 2 persons up
- Ferry tickets from Shenzhen to Hong Kong.
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver.
* Surcharge for Hong Kong hotel:
* Stay at Hongkong's hotel on Friday & Saturday, surcharge more USD10/person/night.
* City tour is based on visit shopping stops:
* Hongkong: jewelry shop and Chocolate shop
* Shenzhen: Mineral museum and TianGong fang and Group photo
* All booking must be made 14 days prior to the departure date
Add-on Shows & Activities
- Canton Tower is a new landmark building of Guangzhou city. It is the highest TV tower in the world which is 600 meter in … >DetailsFrom: USD21 p/p
- Pearl River has 3 branches, Dongjiang River, West River and North River, when the three tributaries converge to Guangzhou… >DetailsFrom: USD25 p/p
- Guangzhou Chimelong Paradise is the largest amusement park in China. It has more than 70 rides, and it allows limited vi… >DetailsFrom: USD28 p/p
- Guangzhou Chimelong Safari Park is the largest wild animal theme park in the world, it cove an area of 1,333,340 sq.m, mo… >DetailsFrom: USD38 p/p
- Chimelong International Circus is the largest circus in China. It is known as the best night entertainment in Guangzhou,… >DetailsFrom: USD45 p/p
- Chimelong Water Park is the largest water park in China. It has some award winning water rides, and it allows limited vi… >DetailsFrom: USD42 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Get a chance to learn from the master chef how to make Dim Sums. Then enjoy a delicious tasting menu of Chi… >DetailsFrom: USD46 p/p
- iVenture card5 TICKETS HKD899 for adult, HKD66… >DetailsFrom: USD75 p/p
- Lantau Island Sky-Land-sea AdventureUSD 35 for adult, USD 25 for child (3-11y) . /360 Sky-Land-Sea Day Pass/ includes th… >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
- Disneyland allows limited visito during peak season and for special public holidays in Hong Kong. The original price with… >DetailsFrom: USD60 p/p
- Ocean Park allows limited visito during peak season and for special public holidays in Hong Kong. The original price with… >DetailsFrom: USD36 p/p
- The fit open-top sightseeing bus started its service in Longdon in 1991. Today every day Big Bus Tour ru more than 300 b… >DetailsFrom: USD26 p/p
- Di Wang Building, officially known as the Xing Xin Square, is a skyscraper. It is because this land went for the highest … >DetailsFrom: USD14 p/p
- /Deep Blue Fam/ is a large-scale 3D holographic water show organized by OCT Happy Coast. Through the large screen, the vi… >DetailsFrom: USD17 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.