Hong Kong and Shanghai 4 Days Tour
Duration: 4 Days
- 2 nights accommodation in Hong Kong
- 1 night accommodation in Shanghai
- Flexible shopping time in Hong Kong and Shanghai
- Tour with service of English speaking guide
Metropark Hotel Mongkok is located at the heart of Kowloon - Mongkok. 5 minute walk to Exit C2 of the Prince Edward MTR Station. It is convenient to go to the most of fabulous shopping plazas, splendid entertainment venues in downtown Mongkok and Tsim Sha Tsui.
Free time for the rest of the day. Recommend you to take MTR to Tsim Sha Tsui. Spend the rest time of your first night in Hong Kong there. You can stay late till midnight and take MTR back to your hotel.
TSIM SHA TSUI
Tsim Sha Tsui is one of the main shopping areas in Hong Kong. It is a giant world bazaar, where Hong Kong's glittering harbour is met by an alternate sea of stalls, shops, markets and malls. Tour ends in Tsim Sha Tsui around 7:00p.m.
OLD CLOCK TOWER
The Clock Tower was part of former Kowloon Station of Kowloon-Canton Railway since 1915. The main terminus building was demolished in 1978 leaving only the clock tower. It is a landmark from the Age of Steam and has been listed as a declared monument in Hong Kong since 1990.
AVENUE OF STARS
The Hollywood style Avenue of Stars features plaques for honoured movie celebrities on the walk of fame. It also features milestones and sculptures about Hong Kong film industry, along with kiosks selling souvenirs.
A SYMPHONY OF LIGHTS
a synchronised building exterior decorative light and laser multimedia display, featuring 44 buildings on both sides of the Victoria Harbour of Hong Kong accompanied by music. The technology was developed by Australian firm Laservision. It has attracted over 4 million visitors and locals so far, and is held every night for ten minutes.
A Symphony of Lights is staged every night at 8:00 p.m.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Metropark Mongkok Hotel Hong Kong Tourist
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Get a chance to learn from the master chef how to make Dim Sums. Then enjoy a delicious tasting menu of Chi… >DetailsFrom: USD47 p/p
- iVenture card5 TICKETS HKD899 for adult, HKD66… >DetailsFrom: USD77 p/p
- Lantau Island Sky-Land-sea AdventureUSD 35 for adult, USD 25 for child (3-11y) . /360 Sky-Land-Sea Day Pass/ includes th… >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
- Disneyland allows limited visito during peak season and for special public holidays in Hong Kong. The original price with… >DetailsFrom: USD61 p/p
- Ocean Park allows limited visito during peak season and for special public holidays in Hong Kong. The original price with… >DetailsFrom: USD37 p/p
- The fit open-top sightseeing bus started its service in Longdon in 1991. Today every day Big Bus Tour ru more than 300 b… >DetailsFrom: USD27 p/p
- Venue:ERA- Inteection of TimeDuration:1 .5Hour (1930-2100)Type:PerformancesERA- Inteection of Time - As a multimillion-do… >DetailsFrom: USD39 p/p
- The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road, and is therefore also referred to as Ta… >DetailsFrom: USD21 p/p
- Shanghai Centre Centre is situated within the large Shanghai Center and it is a popular venue with the tourists because i… >DetailsFrom: USD43 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.