Huangshan 3 Days Tour from Hangzhou
- Route Map
Duration: 3 Days
Transfer to Mt. Huangshan from Hangzhou to enjoy its spectacular of ancient pine trees, peculiar rocks and peaks, the alluring sunrise and sunset, and the fairy sea of clouds.
- Huangshan Mountain sightseeing
- Huangshan tour from Hangzhou
- Fantastic sightseeing
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel or the airport and then drive you to Huangshan. The driving takes about three hours.
You will have lunch first when arrived at Huangshan City. After lunch, our guide will take you to visit a ink-stick workshop to learn how ink is made. Then we will move on to visit Huizhou Culture Museum. The Huizhou Culture Museum is the only one museum that themed at Hui culture in China and is the second largest museum in Anhui Province. The museum is a classic Hui-styled building with three stories. Huizhou Culture Museum has a rich collection and exhibition of ancient ceramics and pottery, paintings, calligraphy, carvings, ancient books and many other antiques related to Huizhou. You will get the great chance to learn about the history and the unique Hui culture at this museum.
Afterwards, our guide will take you to have free leisure time at Tunxi Ancient Street. Tunxi Ancient Street is one of the famous historical and cultural streets in China. It is located in Dunxi District of Huangshan City. The street is the best well-preserved street that is outstanding featured with Southern Song, Ming and Qing dynasties styles. The Dunxi Ancient Street consists of one straight street, three horizontal street and 18 small lanes. The whole street is lined with more than 300 Hui-styled ancient buildings with white walls, gray tiles and flagstones. Along the street there lays numerous ancient stores selling traditional curios and handicrafts, such as brush calligraphy, ink painting and woodcarving. To enjoy the ancient Hui-styled architectures, experience ancient Hui culture, and discover interesting precious curios and artworks are what to do at Tunxi Ancient Street.
At last, our guide will bring you to the hotel and help you check in.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Huangshan International Hotel Luxury
- Huishang International Hotel Deluxe
- Rongding Hotel Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person USD996 USD961 USD944 2 Persons USD552 USD540 USD526 3-5 Persons USD438 USD427 USD412 6-9 Persons USD312 USD305 USD291 Single Room Supplement USD96 USD82 USD70
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* This is a private tour, only you and your family or friends will be in this tour. Please feel free to contact our tour advisors if you need any changes of itinerary, hotel or anything else, we would adjust the tour for you.
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
* Children taller than 1.1 meter should be charged as full price, children shorter than 1.1 meter should be charged only half of the price.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- Staged entirely upon the lake itself (a stage has been built 3 centimete below the surface), Impression West Lake Show is… >DetailsFrom: USD89 p/p
- Romance of Song Dynasty is a large-scale performance and wi the award of national five-one project and the lotus award, w… >DetailsFrom: USD89 p/p
- Performance named Night of West Lake is a famous night indoor show in Hangzhou (Not on the West Lake). It is as same famo… >DetailsFrom: USD89 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.