Huangshan Essence 1 Day Tour
- Route Map
- 7 hours
Capture the essence of Mt. Huangshan and enjoy its spectacular sights with this tour. Famous scenic spots like Shixin Peak, Bright Summit, Flying-over Peak, Pen Peak, and Paiyun Pavilion are all included in this tour.
- Huangshan Mountain sightseeing
- Private transfers and guide service
Visit:● Mount Huangshan
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel and drive you to have the great Mt. Huangshan tour.
During the trip, you will take cable car to the top of the mountain. Then you will visit Shixin Peak, where you will see many ancient pine trees that have unique postures. Next you will move on to see the Pen Peak. You will see the Pen Peak, which resembles a towering brush pen standing among mountains. What’s amazing about Pen Peak is the green pine tree growing on the top of peak.
After lunch, you will proceed to see Bright Summit which is one of three major peaks of Mt. Huangshan. With its flat peak and open vision, Guangming Peak is one of the best places to enjoy the splendid sunrise and sea of clouds, and it is also a best place for photography.
Then you will go to enjoy the scenery of Flying-over Rock. Flying-over Rock is located in the northwest of Bright Summit. The rock gets its name as it is set upright on a flat rock, resembling a rock falls from the sky.
Next you will enjoy the spectaculars of sunset at Paiyun Pavilion. The Paiyun Pavilion is especially famed for its unique rocks.
Afterwards, you will take the cable car down the mountain and our guide will transfer you back to your hotel.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - USD218 - 2 Persons - USD200 - 3-5 Persons - USD160 - 6-9 Persons - USD128 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: Chinese lunch
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking guide service
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 30-May 5), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8), and Chinese New Year Holiday.
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Questions & Anwsers
如何从上海到黄山?Additional information (optional)Asked by 刘老师 on Sep.18, 2013 10:11
坐火车有两趟,要11个小时: 长途汽车很方便，只要5个多小时,可选班次也比较多Answered by Steven on Oct.15, 2013 12:22
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.