Huangshan Essence 3 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 3 Days
Take this tour to explore the beauty and spectacular of Mt. Huangshan. Overnight at the summit to enjoy the breathtaking sunrise and sunset. Also you will visit the Huizhou Culture Museum and Tunxi Ancient Street with this tour.
- Huangshan Mountain sightseeing
- Private transfers and guide service
- Fantastic sightseeing
Visit:● Mount Huangshan
Our guide will meet you at the airport or the train station and transfer you directly to the hotel for check in. Enjoy the remainder of the day.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Huangshan International Hotel Luxury
- Huishang International Hotel Deluxe
- Rongding Hotel Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person USD619 USD594 USD563 2 Persons USD363 USD350 USD333 3-5 Persons USD319 USD307 USD291 6-9 Persons USD253 USD242 USD228 Single Room Supplement USD104 USD89 USD77
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
* Children taller than 1.1 meter should be charged as full price, children shorter than 1.1 meter should be charged only half of the price
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.