Hunan Essence 9 Days Tour by High Speed Train
- Route Map
Duration: 9 Days
Explore Hunan by high speed train and appreciate the thousand years academic institution in Changsha and go to Chairman Mao's hometown Shaoshan. You will also visit Zhangjiajie to admire the beautiful mountains and peaks. Lastly you will go to Phoenix Town to experience the minority culture.
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Window of the World ● Splendid China & Chinese Folk Cultural Village ● Yuelu Academy ● Huangxing Walking Street ● Yuelu Mountain ● Former Residence of Mao Zedong ● Liuye Lake ● Phoenix Town ● Tuojiang River ● Yuanjiajie Scenic Area ● Tianzi Mountain ● Ten-mile Gallery ● Tianmen Mountain ● Tusi Castle ● Grand Canyon
If you have exchanged email with us and received all necessary information, please type your order number here, pay now to secure your booking.
Day 01 Arrive in Shenzhen
Day 02 Shenzhen
Day 03 Shenzhen to Changsha (By High Speed Train)
Day 04 Changsha to Shaoshan to Changde (By Coach)
Day 05 Changde to Fenghuang (By Coach)
Day 06 Fenghuang to Zhangjiajie (By Coach)
Day 07 Zhangjiajie Tour
Day 08 Zhangjiajie to Changsha (By coach)
Day 09 Depart from Changsha
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Train Tickets from Shenzhen to Changha.
- Meals: 7 Chinese lunches.
- Private transfers between airport, hotel and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share.
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver.
1) Group size is from 6 persons up.
2) Additional charge for accommodation for weekend is USD15 per person per night
3) Additional charge for accommodation for special holidays is USD25 per person per night. Special holidays include: Christmas, Easter, New Year, Chinese New Year. Labor Day Holidays from May 1-7, National Day Holidays from Oct 1 to 7.
4) Tipping standard per person per day: USD3 for tour guide, USD2 for driver.
5) Our service is based on seat-in-coach service. We have coach service with English speaking tour guide in many cities. After you have bought our tours, we will piick you up from airport/hotel/ferry terminal, take you to visit famous attractions in town.
Questions & Anwsers
Prices for january 2014?tourist class, two personsAsked by Lola on Sep.19, 2013 10:14
As you can see on our website: The price will be USD 1337/person. But it is a group tour. If your starting date is not on the list. We can give you private tour. For more information, please contact us at Sales@chinatouradvisors.com.Answered by Steven on Oct.15, 2013 12:25
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.