Jinshanling, Simatai West & Gubeikou Section 2 Days Hiking Tour
- Route Map
- 2 Days
- Hiking time:
- 6 hours
- Physical grading:
- Suited travelers:
This is a one and a half day hiking tour, where you will have the chance to explore the best of the Wild Great Wall which will be an unforgettable outdoor experience. Our hiking route includes Gubeikou, Simatai and Jinshanling.
- Physical Level: Difficult
- Well trained English tour guide
- Suitable Travelers: Young adults with good fitness levels.
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring autumn
Visit:● Wangjinglou Tower ● General Tower ● Black Tower ● Taochun Tower ● the Wall for Preventing the Horses ● the Retaining Wall ● the Bricks with Words Written on the Kylin Screen
Day 01 Beijing – Gubeikou - Jinshanling
You will be picked up from your hotel in the early morning and then transferred to Gubeikou Great Wall to begin your hike for the day. The adventure begins at Gubeikou Village with a short climb up a broken tower. After 1 hour climbing through towers, you will reach the 24 Window Tower where you can take a rest.
During your trek you will pass by outcast houses that have a distinctive well at the center of Spider Valley. Along the way you will reach the West Five Window Tower where you can sit and enjoy the wonderful of Spider Valley below. The hiking trail is steep and uneven and takes about 1 hour 30 minutes to get back to the western side of Jinshanling.
In the evening you will be transferred to the Great Wall Box Hostel to check-in. You will also have dinner at the hostel.
Attractions & Activities:
- Seleted Hotels:
- Hostel Tourist
Day 02 Jinshanling - Simatai West
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - - USD528 2 Persons - - USD304 3-5 Persons - - USD273 6-9 Persons - - USD233
- Entrance tickets fee
- Group transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing by airconditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Hotel accommodation
- China entry visa fees
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing ormeals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD8/person/day.)
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD40 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD134 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.