Last Shangri-La & Yading 9 Days Classic Photography Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 9 Days
On this tour, you will take a trip to the paradise for photographers Xinduqiao. For some of the most spectacular photography you wil visit glaciers, forests and mountain scenic areas.
- Last Shangri-La
- Snow-Covered Yala Mountain
- Recommended Seasons:
- summer autumn
Visit:● Ganaze Tibetan Non-Material Cultural Heritage Museum ● Mugetso Lake ● Xinduqiao ● Haizi Mountain ● Gongga Lang Ji Ling Monastery ● Yading Natural Reserve ● Tagong Grassland ● Tagong Temple ● Bamei Stone Forest ● Huiyuan Temple ● Natural Bonsai of Danba East Valley ● Suopo Ancient Watchtowers ● Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Sep. 26, 2017 - Dec. 31, 2018 Shoulder Season 3-5 Persons - USD894 - 6-9 Persons - USD843 - Single Room Supplement - USD215 - Peak Season 3-5 Persons - USD1134 - 6-9 Persons - USD901 - Single Room Supplement - USD266 -
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: 7 Chinese lunches and 7 Chinese dinners.
- Private transfers between airport, hotel and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share.
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver.
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
*Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.