Lhasa, Shigatse Base Camp Zhangmu 8 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 8 Days
This tour takes you to discover the unique religious Tibetan culture and life by visiting the most highlighted holy monasteries. Also a visit to the magnificent Mt. Everest will add more delights to this tour.
- Tibet culture
- Potala Palace visiting
- Yamdrok Lake
- Everest Base Camp
Our guide will meet you at your arrival place, at Tibet Gonggar Airport or Tibet Railway Station. Then our guide will transfer you to the hotel and help you check in. Try to drink as much water as you can, and eat more vegetable and fruits to get yourself acclimatized to the high altitude. Have a good rest for the remainder of the day.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Manasarovar Hotel Luxury
- Gyanggan Hotel Deluxe
- Himalaya Hotel Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD3004 USD2901 USD2781 2 Persons USD1665 USD1613 USD1545 3-5 Persons USD1294 USD1243 USD1184 6-9 Persons USD1014 USD963 USD903 Single Room Supplement USD312 USD263 USD197 Sep. 26, 2017 - Dec. 31, 2018 Shoulder Season 1 Person USD3124 USD3021 USD2832 2 Persons USD1934 USD1888 USD1802 3-5 Persons USD1510 USD1459 USD1365 6-9 Persons USD1171 USD1119 USD1023 Single Room Supplement USD384 USD335 USD246 Peak Season 1 Person USD4205 USD3999 USD3776 2 Persons USD2300 USD2197 USD2077 3-5 Persons USD1819 USD1710 USD1589 6-9 Persons USD1471 USD1368 USD1248 Single Room Supplement USD509 USD410 USD296
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied; however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- Foreign tourist entry Tibet Permission
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.