Luoyang Essence 1 Day Tour
- Route Map
- 9 hours
See the most famous historical and cultural sites of Longmen Grottoes and White Horse Temple in Luoyang to experience the ancient charms.
- Longmen Grottoes
- Luoyang day tour
- budget tour
The first attraction to see in Luoyang will be Longmen Grottoes. Longmen Grottoes is situated in the southern outskirts of the city. Having survived for about 1,400 years, the over 2,100 grottoes in Longmen have tens of thousands of statues of Buddha and more than forty Buddhist pagodas as well as a large number of stone stables. In 2000, Lots of historical materials concerning art, music, religion, calligraphy, medicine, costume and architecture are kept in Longmen Grottoes. Longmen Grottoes are a great place to get close to Chinese history and culture.
The next scheduled attraction to see will be White Horse Temple. The White Horse Temple is one of the most famous ancient temples in China. It was firstly built during the East Han Dynasty and is considered the first Buddhist temple in China. Boasting great historical significance in Buddhism and antique architecture, the White Horse Temple attracts tourists there. You will also appreciate its solemn and tranquil atmosphere, and the surrounding ancient trees.
At last, our guide will bring you back to your hotel. Thanks for having this tour with us!
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - USD180 - 2 Persons - USD104 - 3-5 Persons - USD78 - 6-9 Persons - USD67 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
*Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.