Mount Huangshan Photo 5 Days Tour
- Route Map
This Mount Huangshan 5 days tour is escorted by our photographer Mr. Chen Zhongping who was born and raised in Huangshan. He knows just about everything about Huangshan including every plant on the mountain and speaks good English. He knows when and where is the perfect light for photography. Take this challenging photo tour at Mount Huangshan to explore stunning natural scenery.
This is a fixed departure tour, tour starts on Monday.
- Select Travel Date:
- Adults Number:
1.Child 3-11 with bed 90% as adult price
2.Child under 2 without bed free
- Recommended Seasons:
Visit:● Mount Huangshan
It is a prefecture-level city centered around the Huangshan Mountains in southern Anhui province, China. Its urban area was originally known as Tunxi, about 1 hour drive from Mount Huangshan.
TIANDU INTERNATIONAL HOTEL
1km from Huangshan railway station, 8km from airport, the hotel is located in the outskirt area between downtown Huangshan and the south entrance of Mount Huangshan.
- OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES -
If you arrive in the morning, we recommend you to DIY a trip to Chengkan, or visit Hukaiwen Ink Factory.
Chengkan Village: Chengkan village in Huizhou District, Anhui province is famous for the residential architecture of the Ming and Qing style. Baolun Hall in the Ancestral Temple of Luo's, built during the Jiaqing's reign, is a representative collection of typical Huizhou architecture.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Tiandu International Hotel Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- 1 night in Hotel 4 * at the foot of Mount Huangshan
- 2 nights in Hotel on the summit of Mount Huangshan
- 1 night in family inn at Hongcun Village
- Airport or train station to hotel transfer round trips
- Coach transfers in Huangshan
- Escorted by English speaking tour guide with photo experience in Huangshan area
- Entrance fees of attractions included in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary B for breakfast, L for lunch
- Airfare or train tickets to and from Huangshan.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day for tour guide, USD 2/person/day for driver)
In January and February, tours are available every Monday except 8 Feb. The price listed above is based on a group of 10 persons, twin/triple share.
If there are not enough persons signing up. the price will be:
- A group of 7-9 persons: 520 USD per person
The min. group size is from 2 persons up.
3) Cancellation Policy
After you have paid, we will send you a confirmation voucher. No refund for confirmed reservation, no refund for no show. Why? The hotels in Huangshan will charge us 100% penalty if we cancel your room reservation.
4) We do not guarantee for good weather
You might meet a foggy, raining, snowing day, no refund for any kind of weather condition.
Questions & Anwsers
Mount Huangshan Photo 5 Days TourCan you suggest the best way to reach this tour coming from Suzhou? Thx! JMAsked by JMarc on Nov.01, 2016 16:46
Hi, Jmarc, there is no bullet train from Suzhou to Huangshan. Please go to Shanghai Hongqiao Station, there is only one bullet train to Huangshan everyday. G1509 (0831/1315)Answered by billy on Nov.02, 2016 10:23
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.