Mugecuo & Yanzigou 6 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 6 Days
Kangding is the largest city and capital of Garze in western China. On this 6-day tour you will explore Yanzigou Scenic Area which famed for its red rock gully. Also, a full day sightseeing at Mugecuo Lake to admire its primitive forests and snow mountains. 4-star accommodation, including private round-trip transfers with informative and professional tour guide.
- Red Rock Gully
- Mount Gongga
- Primitive Forest
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Luding Bridge ● Yanzigou Scenic Resort ● Kangding ● Mugecuo Lake ● Erlangshan Tunnel
Your guide will meet you at Chengdu International Airport, then escort you to your hotel for check-in. Later, you will visit Chunxi Road.
Chunxi Road: Chunxi Road is one of the busiest streets in Chengdu, now there are about 700 commercial outlets, covering an area of approximately 220,000 square meters.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Ane Grand Hotel Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 2 Persons - USD929 - 3-5 Persons - USD887 - 6-9 Persons - USD673 - Single Room Supplement - USD131 - Peak Season 2 Persons - USD1013 - 3-5 Persons - USD911 - 6-9 Persons - USD712 - Single Room Supplement - USD142 -
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: 4 Chinese lunches and 4 Chinese dinners.
- Private transfers between airport, hotel and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share.
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver.
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2015), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2015), Sichuan Sugar and Wine Fair( March.20-31,2015), and Western China International Fair(Oct.20-31,2015).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
* Please carrying warm clothes, rain gear,flashlight, sunglasses, sunscreen,skin care products, lip balm, and cold medicine because of cold weather, great difference in temperature during day and night, and the strong ultraviolet radiation on the plateau.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.