Nanjing Essence 1 Day Tour
- Route Map
- 8 hours
Explore the brilliant history and culture of Nanjing by seeing its most highlighted attractions with this tour.
- Charming Nanjing Scenery
- Private English Speaking Tour Guide
- Private Transfer Service
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel and your Nanjing Essence Tour will start directly with visit to Dr. Sun Yet-sun Mausoleum. The Dr. Sun Yet-sun Mausoleum is the burial site of Dr. Sun Yat-sen, a great democratic revolution pioneer in China.
Then we will proceed to visit Nanjing Fuzimiao. The Nanjing Fuzimiao, also known as Nanjing Confucius Temple, was constructed in 1034 during the Song Dynasty. It is one of the most famous tourist sites in Nanjing with its historical significance and cultural background. Fuzimiao is located on the southern bank of Qinhui River, with the China’s longest screen wall on the southern bank of Qinhuai River. Being a complex of architecture of Ming and Qing dynasties, Fuzimiao has many historical sites to see. Also, the Fuzimiao area has developed into a popular site for shopping and local food.
Next we will move on for the sightseeing at Zhonghua Gate. Zhonghua Gate is also known as The Gate of China. It is a famed ancient city gate in China and the city gate with the most complex structure in the world. Characterized with magnificent scale, intricate structure and great construction skill, Zhonghua Gate gains its significance in China’s military and architectural traditions.
Sightseeing of Qinhuai River will be arranged for the next part of the tour. As the birthplace of Nanjing culture, Qinhuai River is called "Nanjing's mother river". Its beautiful natural scenery, profound historical and cultural background and the delicious local food to taste around it make Qinhuai River a popular site in Nanjing.
Afterwards, we will go on to see the magnificent Nanjing Yangtze River Bridge. The Nanjing Yangtze River Bridge is the third bridge over the Yangtze after the Wuhan Yangtze River Bridge and the Chongqing Baishatuo Yangtze River Bridge. It is a double-decked road-rail truss bridge that was the first heavy bridge designed and built by Chinese. As a landmark of Nanjing, Nanjing Yangtze River Bridge is a must-see attraction when coming to Nanjing.
At last, our guide will bring you back to your hotel.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - USD179 - 2 Persons - USD102 - 3-5 Persons - USD81 - 6-9 Persons - USD58 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Chinese Lunch as specified in the itinerary.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Questions & Anwsers
Nanjing Essence 1 Day TourIs it possible to have a 2 day tour for a solo travellerAsked by Patricia on Dec.29, 2016 17:14
Dear Patricia, Thank you. We do not have a join-in tour for you to sign up. And it would be very expensive if you hire a private car with driver and tour guide. I recommend you to DIY a trip by yourself. Best regards,Answered by billy on Dec.29, 2016 17:39
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.