Northern Xinjiang 12 Days Tour (Mysterious Kanas Lake)
- Route Map
Duration: 12 Days
Xinjiang province is the biggest province in China and with the development of tourism in the cities, Xinjiang tourist attractions are becoming more well known. Discover the wonderful cities with our 12 day tour which will take you to the best locations you can imagine!
- Special experience in Silk Road
- Private tranfer during the whole tour
- Private English guide during the whole tour
- Kunes Grassland
- Swan Lake
- Kanas Lake
- Recommended Seasons:
- summer autumn
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 2 Persons - - USD2005 3-5 Persons - - USD1812 6-9 Persons - - USD1479 Single Room Supplement - - USD480
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied; however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- Domestic airfare from Urumqi to Narat
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* This is a private tour, only you and your family or friends will be in this tour. If you need any changes of itinerary or hotel ect., please just contact with our tour advisors, we can adjust the tour for you.
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Questions & Anwsers
Can include kashgar?Asked by J. Ochua on Mar.07, 2016 18:26
Dear Mr. J. Ochua, Thank you. Yes, you can include Kashgar. Please tell me the following information, then I can tell you the final cost. - No. of travellers; - Tour start day; - Tour end day; - NationalityAnswered by billy on Mar.08, 2016 14:14
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.