Putuo Mountain & Ningbo 3 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 3 Days
This tour takes you to see the beautiful seacoast Ningbo City as well as visit the sacred Buddhism Mount Putuo.
- Putuo Mountain visiting
- Ningbo City tour
- English speaking tour guide
Our guide will pick you up at airport or your hotel in Shanghai and then transfer you to Ningbo. Once you arrive you will visit the Tianyi Pavilion, Tianyi Square and Ayuwang Temple. At last, our guide will transfer you to the hotel and help you check in.
Tianyi Pavilion, also known as Tian Yi Ge, is a private library and garden located in Ningbo, Zhejiang Province. Founded in 1561 by Fan Qin, an official in Qing Dynasty, Tianyi Pavilion is the oldest existing private library in China. Besides its collection of 30,000 volumes of antique books, there are also collections of calligraphy, paintings and exquisite handicrafts. Tianyi Pavilion is also a very beautiful garden with natural features of lake, corridors, artificial hills, pavilions, steles and trees.
Tianyi Square is located in the city center of Ningbo. Covering an area of 200,000 square meters, Tianyi Square is the largest Square in Ningbo. It is a multi-function square with the functions for leisure, sightseeing, shopping, recreation, business and trade. The Tianyi Square is a fashionable and relaxing paradise for tourists when coming to Ningbo.
Ayuwang Temple is an ancient temple located east of Ningbo in Zhejiang Province. It is the only remaining temple in China named after the Indian king and Buddhist proselytizer. It was originally built in 282 A.D. during the Western Jin Dynasty and is considered one of the four most famous Buddhist temples in east Zhejiang.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Deluxe Class Hotel Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Sep. 26, 2017 - Dec. 31, 2018 Shoulder Season 2 Persons - USD752 - 3-5 Persons - USD579 - 6-9 Persons - USD401 - Single Room Supplement - USD88 - Peak Season 2 Persons - USD767 - 3-5 Persons - USD594 - 6-9 Persons - USD416 - Single Room Supplement - USD103 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Airfare: Domestic airfare with taxes
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.