Shanghai & Suzhou Memories 4 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 4 Days
if the modern and luxury Shanghai will make you exciting, then the elegant and quaint Suzhou will make you relaxed. This tour combines the highlighted attractions of Shanghai and the classic gardens in Suzhou is specially made to bring you long lasting memories.
- Shanghai Modern City tour
- Gardens in Suzhou
- Fantastic sightseeing
- High speed train between Shanghai and Suzhou
Our guide will meet you at the arrival hall of Pudong International Airport and transfer you to the hotel for check in. Enjoy the remainder of the day and have a good rest.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Courtyard by Marriot shanghai puxi Luxury
- Ramada Plaza shanghai Gateway Deluxe
- Holiday Inn Express Zhabei Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD772 USD719 USD577 2 Persons USD449 USD421 USD351 3-5 Persons USD395 USD368 USD297 6-9 Persons USD346 USD319 USD249 Single Room Supplement USD160 USD136 USD71 Peak Season 1 Person USD834 USD780 USD590 2 Persons USD484 USD456 USD361 3-5 Persons USD429 USD402 USD307 6-9 Persons USD354 USD331 USD259 Single Room Supplement USD185 USD160 USD74
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- D-Train tickets from Shanghai-Suzhou-Shanghai
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- Venue:ERA- Inteection of TimeDuration:1 .5Hour (1930-2100)Type:PerformancesERA- Inteection of Time - As a multimillion-do… >DetailsFrom: USD39 p/p
- The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road, and is therefore also referred to as Ta… >DetailsFrom: USD21 p/p
- Shanghai Centre Centre is situated within the large Shanghai Center and it is a popular venue with the tourists because i… >DetailsFrom: USD43 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.