Shanghai & Suzhou Memories 4 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 4 Days
if the modern and luxury Shanghai will make you exciting, then the elegant and quaint Suzhou will make you relaxed. This tour combines the highlighted attractions of Shanghai and the classic gardens in Suzhou is specially made to bring you long lasting memories.
- Shanghai Modern City tour
- Gardens in Suzhou
- Fantastic sightseeing
- High speed train between Shanghai and Suzhou
Our guide will meet you at the arrival hall of Pudong International Airport and transfer you to the hotel for check in. Enjoy the remainder of the day and have a good rest.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Courtyard by Marriot shanghai puxi Luxury
- Ramada Plaza shanghai Gateway Deluxe
- Holiday Inn Express Zhabei Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD802 USD746 USD599 2 Persons USD467 USD438 USD365 3-5 Persons USD410 USD382 USD309 6-9 Persons USD360 USD332 USD258 Single Room Supplement USD166 USD141 USD74 Peak Season 1 Person USD866 USD810 USD613 2 Persons USD502 USD474 USD375 3-5 Persons USD445 USD418 USD319 6-9 Persons USD367 USD344 USD269 Single Room Supplement USD192 USD166 USD77
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- D-Train tickets from Shanghai-Suzhou-Shanghai
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- Venue:ERA- Inteection of TimeDuration:1 .5Hour (1930-2100)Type:PerformancesERA- Inteection of Time - As a multimillion-do… >DetailsFrom: USD41 p/p
- The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road, and is therefore also referred to as Ta… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- Shanghai Centre Centre is situated within the large Shanghai Center and it is a popular venue with the tourists because i… >DetailsFrom: USD45 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.