Shanghai & Zhouzhuang Water Village 4 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 4 Days
See the highlighted attractions to discover the charm of modern Shanghai. Also transfer to explore the charm of waters and bridges at the quaint Zhouzhuang Water Town.
- Shanghai city tour
- Zhouzhuang one day tour.
- Fantastic sightseeing in Shanghai and Zhouzhuang.
Your guide will meet you at the arrival hall of Pudong International Airport and you will be transferred directly to your hotel for check-in. Enjoy the remainder of the day and have a good rest.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Courtyard by Marriot shanghai Puxi Luxury
- Ramada Plaza shanghai Gateway Deluxe
- Holiday inn Express Wujiaochang Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD1065 USD990 USD915 2 Persons USD556 USD518 USD481 3-5 Persons USD445 USD407 USD370 6-9 Persons USD341 USD304 USD266 Single Room Supplement USD144 USD108 USD72 Peak Season 1 Person USD1224 USD1098 USD1008 2 Persons USD652 USD589 USD544 3-5 Persons USD533 USD470 USD425 6-9 Persons USD421 USD358 USD313 Single Room Supplement USD180 USD120 USD77
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- Venue:ERA- Inteection of TimeDuration:1 .5Hour (1930-2100)Type:PerformancesERA- Inteection of Time - As a multimillion-do… >DetailsFrom: USD40 p/p
- The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road, and is therefore also referred to as Ta… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- Shanghai Centre Centre is situated within the large Shanghai Center and it is a popular venue with the tourists because i… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.