Shanghai Essence 3 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 3 Days
Come and take this tour to know what is new in China from China's largest metropolis modern Shanghai. You will see Shanghai's most highlighted sites. This Shanghai tour will cover the following attractions: Chenghuang Temple, Yu Garden, Shanghai Science and Technology Museum, The Oriental Pearl Tower, The Bund. Enjoy this popular thip!
- Shanghai modern city tour
- Authentic Chinese Food
- Private transfers and tour guide
- Fantastic sightseeing
- Seleted Hotels:
- Courtyard by Marriot Shanghai Puxi Luxury
- Holiday Inn Shanghai Deluxe
- Holiday Inn Express Zhabei Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD570 USD520 USD452 2 Persons USD312 USD287 USD253 3-5 Persons USD260 USD235 USD201 6-9 Persons USD225 USD199 USD165 Single Room Supplement USD105 USD81 USD48 Peak Season 1 Person USD604 USD554 USD459 2 Persons USD329 USD304 USD257 3-5 Persons USD277 USD252 USD204 6-9 Persons USD241 USD216 USD169 Single Room Supplement USD121 USD97 USD52
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Hotel arrangement based on twin share
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement
Tips to guide and driver
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- Venue:ERA- Inteection of TimeDuration:1 .5Hour (1930-2100)Type:PerformancesERA- Inteection of Time - As a multimillion-do… >DetailsFrom: USD40 p/p
- The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road, and is therefore also referred to as Ta… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- Shanghai Centre Centre is situated within the large Shanghai Center and it is a popular venue with the tourists because i… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.