Shanghai Huangshan 6 Days Trekking Tour
- Route Map
Come and take this tour to get a glance at the essence of the modern Shanghai. Also fly to Mt. Huangshan for the wonderful hiking. Hiking at Mt. Huangshan, you will see and capture the true marvelous sights of this beautiful mountain.
- Select Travel Date:
- Adults Number:
1.Child 3-11 with bed 90% as adult price
2.Child under 2 without bed free
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, with shared transfer with other travelers during the trip.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China
- China entry visa fees
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing ormeals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
This is a Join-in Group tour, you will sharing transfer service, tour guide service and accomandation with other travelers.
* The group contains at least 2 adults.
* Child with bed: 100% of a adults fee; Child without bed: 80% of an adult fee
* The price is based on twin share. If no one can share a room with you, extra cost for single supplement is needed.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.