6 Days Shanghai, Huangshan and Jingdezhen Train Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 6 Days
This train tour will take you to the following cities: Shanghai, Huangshan and Jingdezhen. You will capture the essence of ancient and modern Shanghai, admire the natural beauty of Huangshan as well as appreciate the glorious history of porcelain in Jingdezhen.
- One night and one day sightseeing tour in Shanghai
- UNESCO World Heritage Site Mt. Huangshan
- Discover the history of porcelain in Jingdezhen
After arrive in Shanghai, our guide and driver will meet you at the airport, and then transfer you to the hotel for check in. Later you are free for your own leisure for the rest of the evening. Enjoy your night life in Shanghai!
Shanghai Pudong International Airport: Shanghai Pudong International Airport (IATA: PVG, ICAO: ZSPD) is the primary international airport serving Shanghai, and a major aviation hub for Asia.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- Venue:ERA- Inteection of TimeDuration:1 .5Hour (1930-2100)Type:PerformancesERA- Inteection of Time - As a multimillion-do… >DetailsFrom: USD40 p/p
- The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road, and is therefore also referred to as Ta… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- Shanghai Centre Centre is situated within the large Shanghai Center and it is a popular venue with the tourists because i… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.