Shanghai Jewish Culture 1 Day Tour
- Route Map
- 7 hours
Discover the history and culture of Shanghai's Jewish at the valuable Jewish historical sites and heritages. You will see the Jewish culture at many architectures and also know their life at the Jewish Ghetto.
- Jewish Culture & Heritage Tours
- Private transfers and tour guide
- Fantastic sightseeing in Shanghai
Our guide will meet you at your hotel and then transfer you directly to start the tour.
The first destination to visit will be Ohel Moishe Synagogue. Ohel Rachel Synagogue, located on No. 500 Shaanxi North Road, is the venue of former Shanghai Jewish Diaspora associations Laxi Er synagogue. It is also the earliest synagogue built in Shanghai, and the largest synagogue of the Far East regions.
Next we will move on for the exploration at The Bund. As the most famous sightseeing destination in the city, The Bund has become a symbol of Shanghai and a must-go place for tourists. You will enjoy the fascinating views of Huangpu River and groups of architectures and skyscrapers.
The next scheduled attraction to see will be Former HSBC Building. The HSBC Building is a six-floor neo-classical building in the Bund area of Shanghai. It was the headquarters of the Shanghai branch of The HongKong and Shanghai Banking Corporation from 1923 to 1955. It is also known as the Municipal Government Building. Currently it houses the Shanghai Pudong Development Bank.
And the last attraction to visit will be Peace Hotel. The Peace Hotel is located on the corner of East Nanjing Road. It is also named as The Sassoon House, because it was built by the famous Sassoon Family in 1926. Mr. Sassoon was a wealthy Jew, he had been running many businesses in Shanghai for a long period of time and at that time he was the wealthiest business tycoon in Shanghai Bund.
Shanghai Children's Palace will be the next destination to see. Shanghai Municipal Children’s Palace, also called China Welfare Society Children’s Palace, was founded in the year of 1963 by Song Qingling, Madam Sun Yatsen and was the first Children’s palace in China. Now it is a center in Shanghai to provide after-school training and education for children in the aspects of music, dance, art, painting, science and technology, and computer science. It is a funny and interesting attraction to visit in Shanghai.
Then we will visit Moller Villa. Shanghai Hengshan Moller Villa Hotel, also known as Moller Villa, is a famous and popular hotel in Shanghai. This hotel is famed for its fantasy and exquisite architectures, beautiful environment, excellent services, complete and convenient facilities, delicate cuisine and advantageous position.
Ruijin Hotel will be the last attraction to see. Shanghai Ruijin Hotel is not only a popular hotel but also a famous attraction that enjoys great reputation in Shanghai by its elegant architecture and excellent services. Ruijin Hotel is a villa styled hotel surrounded by crowds of trees, beautiful garden and green lawns. The complex of Ruijin Hotel is Ruijin Hotel and Taiyuan Villa. It covers an area of 55,000 square meters.
Then transfer to visit Former Jewish Ghetto, From February 1943 the Japanese forces nearly 20,000 Jewish refugees to live in small area in the over- crowded Hong Kou district. The place became a ghetto where both Jews and Chinese shared years of hardship. Today this poor neighborhood of Shanghai hold much of its 1940’s character.
At last, our guide will transfer you back to your hotel.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - USD157 - 2 Persons - USD92 - 3-5 Persons - USD70 - 6-9 Persons - USD56 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: lunch as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- Venue:ERA- Inteection of TimeDuration:1 .5Hour (1930-2100)Type:PerformancesERA- Inteection of Time - As a multimillion-do… >DetailsFrom: USD42 p/p
- The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road, and is therefore also referred to as Ta… >DetailsFrom: USD23 p/p
- Shanghai Centre Centre is situated within the large Shanghai Center and it is a popular venue with the tourists because i… >DetailsFrom: USD45 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.