Shanghai Jewish Culture Half Day Tour (A)
- Route Map
- 4 hours
Come and take this tour to trail the glorious Jewish culture in Shanghai by visiting the historical Jewish architectures.
- Jewish Culture & Heritage Tours
- Private transfers and tour guide
- Shanghai one day tour
- Fantastic sightseeing
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to start the Shanghai Jewish Culture tour.
The first attraction to see will be Huoshan Park. Huoshan Park is located in the southeast of Hongkou District in Shanghai. The park covers 3,700 square meters with green trees and flowers. Huohan Park remains the style of the old Jewish refuge. Inside this garden, there sits the only memorial monument which writes the gratitude for Shanghai and Chinese people for taking Jewish refugees during the WWII.
Then our guide will bring you to visit Ohel Moishe Synagogue. Ohel Rachel Synagogue, located on No. 500 Shaanxi North Road, is the venue of former Shanghai Jewish Diaspora associations Laxi Er synagogue. It is also the earliest synagogue built in Shanghai, and the largest synagogue of the Far East regions.
Next we will move on for the exploration at The Bund. As the most famous sightseeing destination in the city, The Bund has become a symbol of Shanghai and a must-go place for tourists. You will enjoy the fascinating views of Huangpu River and groups of architectures and skyscrapers.
The next scheduled attraction to see will be Former HSBC Building. The HSBC Building is a six-floor neo-classical building in the Bund area of Shanghai. It was the headquarters of the Shanghai branch of The HongKong and Shanghai Banking Corporation from 1923 to 1955. It is also known as the Municipal Government Building. Currently it houses the Shanghai Pudong Development Bank.
And the last attraction to visit will be Peace Hotel. The Peace Hotel is located on the corner of East Nanjing Road. It is also named as The Sassoon House, because it was built by the famous Sassoon Family in 1926. Mr. Sassoon was a wealthy Jew, he had been running many businesses in Shanghai for a long period of time and at that time he was the wealthiest business tycoon in Shanghai Bund.
As this tour ends, our guide will transfer you back to your hotel.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - USD214 - 2 Persons - USD109 - 3-5 Persons - USD74 - 6-9 Persons - USD42 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Private Transfers: Transfers while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
*Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- Venue:ERA- Inteection of TimeDuration:1 .5Hour (1930-2100)Type:PerformancesERA- Inteection of Time - As a multimillion-do… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
- The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road, and is therefore also referred to as Ta… >DetailsFrom: USD24 p/p
- Shanghai Centre Centre is situated within the large Shanghai Center and it is a popular venue with the tourists because i… >DetailsFrom: USD48 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.