Shanghai Jewish Heritage Ride Tour (4 Hours)
- Route Map
Take a memorable Jewish Ghetto Tour through Shanghai and discover the history behind Shanghai’s Jewish story. Travel in a convertible jeep through Shanghai.
If you have exchanged email with us and received all necessary information, please type your order number here, pay now to secure your booking.
Day 01 Shanghai Jewish Heritage Ride Tour (4 Hours)
- Your Insider will meet you at the agreed pick-up point and you will be given a brief overview about the tour and the history of Judaism in China.
- Drive through the charming streets and hear the guide give an insight about Shanghai’s history, culture and architecture.
- Explore the heart of the Jewish quarter with one of our knowledgeable Insiders and learn about the incredible history of the Jews in Shanghai while taking a look at the sites.
- Discover the daily life and the local neighborhood in the Jewish Ghetto.
- Enjoy a delicious Kosher snack before heading towards The Bund where you will learn the history of the Shanghai Baghdadi Jews who made fortunes and laid the foundation for Shanghai to become the financial and commercial center of Shanghai.
- Drive back to the drop-off point while enjoying the city views in our stylish convertible jeep.
Attractions & Activities:
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- 4 Hour Tour
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Travel in convertible Jeep
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Tips to guide and driver.
- This is a private tour, only you and your family or friends will be on this tour. If you need any changes to itinerary, please just contact our tour advisors, we can adjust the tour for you.
- Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day, China National Day Holiday and Chinese Spring Festival.
Maximum of 4 people in a vehicle. However, 3 people per vehicle is more comfortable.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.