Shanghai Modern Architecture Ride Tour (4 hour)
- Route Map
This tour was designed with Ben T. Wood, the famous American architect behind Xintiandi, taking a ride in the vintage convertible jeep is a must-do!
If you have exchanged email with us and received all necessary information, please type your order number here, pay now to secure your booking.
Day 01 Shanghai Modern Architecture Ride Tour (4 hour)
- Start the tour from pick-up point Bitter cafe or your preferred place with 300 Yuan / vehicle extra cost.
- Drive to the first stop and discover Shanghai’s first American built skyscraper and its strong message to the Soviet Union.
- Take a stop at a mysterious dragon pillar and understand Feng Shui at the famous People Square.
- Cross the river and go stand at the foot of China’s Manhattan, really feel the power of this fast-pace city.
- Take a glance at the China Pavillon and to what Ben Wood qualifies as the world’s best Arena and finish your ride with a mechanically operated building.
Attractions & Activities:
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- 4 Hour Tour
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Travel in convertible Jeep
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Tips to guide and driver.
- This is a private tour, only you and your family or friends will be on this tour. If you need any changes to itinerary, please just contact our tour advisors, we can adjust the tour for you.
- Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day, China National Day Holiday and Chinese Spring Festival.
- Maximum of 4 people in a vehicle. However, 3 people per vehicle is more comfortable.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.