Shanghai Mogan Moutain 2 Days Trekking Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 2 Days
Get away from Shanghai urban hustle and bustle on this 2-day trekking tour to Mount Mogan where you will find yourself soak in the beautiful scenery of the bamboo forests, tea fields and waterfalls.
- Mogan Mountain sightseeing
- Private transfers and tour guide
- Hiking tour
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Mogan Mountain
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to Mogan Mountain by van. It will take 2.5 hours to arrive at Mogan Mountain. Then you will start the 4-hour hiking to explore the natural sceney and historical sites in Mount Mogan. The pleasant views of bamboo forests, tea fields, and old stone houses will add more joys to your trip. Later our guide will bring you to a local hotel and help you check in.
Mogan Mountain is located in Deqing County of Zhejiang Province. It is 200 kilometers from Shanghai and 60 kilometers from Hangzhou. With its fresh air and beautiful views, Mount Mogan has been a hot destination for weekend retreat, hiking and relaxation around Shanghai.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Luhuadang Hotel Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2 Persons - USD396 - 3-5 Persons - USD301 - 6-9 Persons - USD238 - Single Room Supplement - USD64 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
*Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.