Shanghai Suzhou Hangzhou & Huangshan 6 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 6 Days
Take this tour itinerary to see the modern and fashionable Shanghai, the beautiful Hangzhou with the world-famous West Lake, the elegant Suzhou with quaint classical gardens, and also the spectacular sights at Mt. Huangshan.
- Suzhou Garden
- West Lake in Hangzhou
- Huangshan tour
- Shanghai Modern City tour
Our guide will meet you at the airport of Shanghai and transfer you directly to Suzhou for the great beauty there.
The first attraction to see in Suzhou will be Lion Grove Garden. It is one of the four most famous and representative classic gardens in Suzhou. The Lion Grove Garden is famous for the large and labyrinthine grotto of taihu rocks at its center.
Then we will proceed to visit Tiger Hill. The Tiger Hill is a famous tourist attraction in Suzhou. It has beautiful and elegant scenery to enjoy. But the Tiger Hill is more famous for its rich history and the many historical sites. Famous historical sites in Tiger Hills include Yunyan Pagoda, Sword Pond, Lu Yu Well and Thousand People Rock.
Afterwards, we will go forward to Guanqian Street. Guanqian Street is a famous ancient commercial old street that was firstly founded during Qing Dynasty. The Guanqian Street is mostly famous for the ancient Xuanmiao Temple located in the street. Also there are many shops and stores lining along the street selling various kinds of Suzhou styled items and some of these shops even have hundreds of years. You will also taste local authentic food when strolling along the street.
At last, our guide will transfer you to the hotel and help you check in.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Holiday Inn Youlian Hotel Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2-5 Persons - USD1059 - 6-9 Persons - USD650 - Single Room Supplement - USD239 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- Staged entirely upon the lake itself (a stage has been built 3 centimete below the surface), Impression West Lake Show is… >DetailsFrom: USD91 p/p
- Romance of Song Dynasty is a large-scale performance and wi the award of national five-one project and the lotus award, w… >DetailsFrom: USD91 p/p
- Performance named Night of West Lake is a famous night indoor show in Hangzhou (Not on the West Lake). It is as same famo… >DetailsFrom: USD91 p/p
- Venue:ERA- Inteection of TimeDuration:1 .5Hour (1930-2100)Type:PerformancesERA- Inteection of Time - As a multimillion-do… >DetailsFrom: USD39 p/p
- The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road, and is therefore also referred to as Ta… >DetailsFrom: USD21 p/p
- Shanghai Centre Centre is situated within the large Shanghai Center and it is a popular venue with the tourists because i… >DetailsFrom: USD43 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.