Shanghai Suzhou Huangshan Hangzhou 8 Days Amazing Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 8 Days
Come with this wonderful tour to explore the essence of modern Shanghai, the beautiful landscapes in Hangzhou, the quaint classical gardens in elegant Suzhou, the spectacular sights at Mount Huangshan, and the charming Hui villages in Hongcun and Xidi Village.
- Shanghai modern city tour.
- Discover the wonders of Huangshan.
- Explore Hongcun Village.
- High speed train experience.
Your guide will meet you at the arrival hall of the airport and transfer you to the hotel for check in.
- Seleted Hotels:
- CourtyardbyMarriot shanghai puxi Luxury
- Ramada Plaza shanghai Gateway Deluxe
- Holidayinn Express Wujiaochang Express Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD2186 USD2071 USD1568 2 Persons USD1335 USD1278 USD1158 3-5 Persons USD1181 USD1123 USD1004 6-9 Persons USD1019 USD961 USD843 Single Room Supplement USD341 USD334 USD231 Peak Season 1 Person USD2300 USD2163 USD1878 2 Persons USD1396 USD1328 USD1185 3-5 Persons USD1241 USD1173 USD1031 6-9 Persons USD1080 USD1012 USD870 Single Room Supplement USD430 USD371 USD247
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Train tickets from Suzhou to Huangshan, Bus tickets from Huangshan to Hangzhou, D-train tickets from Hangzhou to Shanghai.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* This is a private tour, only you and your family or friends will be in this tour. Please feel free to contact our tour advisors if you need any changes of itinerary, hotel or anything else, we would adjust the tour for you.
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- Staged entirely upon the lake itself (a stage has been built 3 centimete below the surface), Impression West Lake Show is… >DetailsFrom: USD101 p/p
- Romance of Song Dynasty is a large-scale performance and wi the award of national five-one project and the lotus award, w… >DetailsFrom: USD101 p/p
- Performance named Night of West Lake is a famous night indoor show in Hangzhou (Not on the West Lake). It is as same famo… >DetailsFrom: USD101 p/p
- Venue:ERA- Inteection of TimeDuration:1 .5Hour (1930-2100)Type:PerformancesERA- Inteection of Time - As a multimillion-do… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
- The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road, and is therefore also referred to as Ta… >DetailsFrom: USD24 p/p
- Shanghai Centre Centre is situated within the large Shanghai Center and it is a popular venue with the tourists because i… >DetailsFrom: USD48 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.