Shanghai and Xitang Water Town Combo 4 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 4 Days
This tour enables you not only to see some of the most popular attractions in Shanghai, but also to enjoy the charming scenery of waters and bridges at elegant Xitang Water Town.
- Shanghai modern city tour
- Xitang one day tour
- Water town
- Fantastic sightseeing
Our guide will meet you at Pudong International Airport and transfer you to the hotel for check in. Enjoy the remainder of the day.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Holiday inn Express Wujiaochang Tourist
- Ramada Plaza Shanghai Gateway Deluxe
- CourtyardbyMarriot shanghai puxi Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD787 USD738 USD610 2 Persons USD433 USD408 USD344 3-5 Persons USD343 USD318 USD254 6-9 Persons USD293 USD269 USD205 Single Room Supplement USD160 USD136 USD71 Peak Season 1 Person USD838 USD787 USD616 2 Persons USD459 USD433 USD348 3-5 Persons USD369 USD343 USD258 6-9 Persons USD320 USD293 USD209 Single Room Supplement USD185 USD160 USD74
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Airfare: Domestic Airfare with taxes
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- Venue:ERA- Inteection of TimeDuration:1 .5Hour (1930-2100)Type:PerformancesERA- Inteection of Time - As a multimillion-do… >DetailsFrom: USD39 p/p
- The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road, and is therefore also referred to as Ta… >DetailsFrom: USD21 p/p
- Shanghai Centre Centre is situated within the large Shanghai Center and it is a popular venue with the tourists because i… >DetailsFrom: USD43 p/p
Questions & Anwsers
Do you have a tour from Dec 23, 2015 for the Shanghai and Xitang Water Town Combo 4 DaysFor 1 adult and 1 child (15 yrs old)Asked by Siew Pakes on Oct.12, 2015 02:58
Hello, Slew. We do not have a tour on Dec 23. I will give you more information by email. Regards, BillyAnswered by billybear on Oct.12, 2015 10:44
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.