Taiyuan & Pingyao 3 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 3 Days
This tour brings you to visit Pingyao and Taiyuan, two famous historical and cultural cities in Shanxi Province. By visiting Pingyao Ancient City and Qiao's Family Compound, you will get to know the glorious history and brilliant culture of Shanxi Province.
- Private tranfer during the whole tour
- Private English Speaking guide service
- Special experience in Pingyao and Taiyuan
- Seleted Hotels:
- Pingyao Hotel Luxury
- Changyifeng Hotel Deluxe
- Dongnanhai Hotel Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD603 USD586 USD565 2 Persons USD331 USD322 USD314 3-5 Persons USD263 USD257 USD246 6-9 Persons USD199 USD192 USD182 Single Room Supplement USD48 USD42 USD32 Peak Season 1 Person USD658 USD611 USD591 2 Persons USD360 USD336 USD326 3-5 Persons USD284 USD260 USD250 6-9 Persons USD219 USD196 USD186 Single Room Supplement USD65 USD42 USD32
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.