Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Neolithic Village Group Tour
- Route Map
A day tour to visit Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Neolithic Village. You will get some experience about the brilliant history and diverse culture the city of Xian has.
1. For every confirmed booking, we will send a confrimation voucher, inclusive of hotel pickup time and an urgent telephone number.
2. Our tour guide will telephone your hotel room one day prior to confirm the pickup time; If you are not in the room, we will leave a message at the front desk; If you have not receive a pickup information at 8:00PM, please telephone our urgent contact number shown on our confirmation voucher.
3. Everyday, we close selling our tours for next day at 6:00PM.
Adult (12-65 yrs):
Senior (over 65yrs):
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Terracotta Army ● Banpo Neolithic Village
In the morning, our guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to visit Banpo Neolithic Village.
Banpo Museum is located in Banpo Village, about three miles east of Xian City. Built on the archaeological site of Banpo, the Banpo Museum houses a collection of artifacts and relics of the Neolithic settlement. You will see exhibitions of ancient utensil and production tools unearthed.
The next scheduled site to see will be Terracotta Warriors and Horses. It is famed as “World’s Eighth Great Wonder” and the largest excavation of the 20th century. You will see artifacts of numerous life size terracotta figures of warriors and horses in different features, facial expressions, clothing and hairstyles arranged in battle formations. This will be a great chance to get a fresh idea about Chinese ancient history and culture.
- HOUR BY HOUR SCHEDULE -
08:00 - 08:30 hotel pickup
08:30 - 09:30 coach transfer on Xian-Lintong Highway
09:30 - 10:30 Baopo Neolithic Village
10:30 - 12:30 Museum of Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses
12:30 - 13:30 Lunch in local Chinese restaurant
14:00 - 14:40 Emperor Qinshihuang Mausoleum
15:00 - 16:00 Visit the Terra-Cotta Replication Factory
17:30 back to your hotel
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you pickup from the airport or railway station?
Answer: No. We do not pickup from the airport or railway station, but we pickup from most of downtown hotels in Xian.
If you transfer flight in Xian, please take airport to downtown express train, DIY a tour by yourself.
2. Can I reserve a tour now and pay cash on arrival?
Answer: No. Booking in advance at least one day prior is required, And we will ask you to secure a tour by paying with your credit card. Cash payment on site.to join in our tour is not acceptable. Our tours are available every day, and usually we close selling at 18:00 for tours next day.
3. How long do I need to wait for a tour guide to show up?
Answer: 10 to 15 minute. We will not use one coach to pickup all passengers one by one from the above 100+ hotels, instead we have several coaches, and every coach picks up only from one area. So you do not need to wait for a long time for our coach to come.
4. Are there any significant things to look out for to identify the tour guide?
Answer: You do not need to look for our tour guide. Instead, we will find you.
On our confirmation voucher, our reservation staff will inform you the correct pickup time and pickup place, please show up in the hotel lobby in time. Please do not wait in your hotel room or breakfast place.
Our tour guide will easily recognize you from the people in the hotel lobby by eye contact.
Or he/she will ask all guests in the lobby one by one: are you Mr. or Ms *** ?
So please trust us, we know how to pick up our clients, and we do it every day.
5. Can I have vegetarian food for lunch?
Answer: Yes we will try. Lunch is served in a local restaurant near the Terracotta Warriors Museum. Please tell us on reservation that you are a vegetarian. We will prepare some dishes for you only. Please notice the defination of vegetarian meal differs from person to person, and we highly recommend you to bring something to eat in case you do not like the vegetarian we prepare for you.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Entrance tickets.
- Pick-up service from hotel.
- Air-conditioned tour coach.
- English Speaking tour guide
- Chinese lunch in local restaurant
- Airfare or train tickets
- China entry visa fees.
- Tips can be given to your tour guide and drive at your own discretion.
* We pick up from most of downtown hotels in Xian. The pickup place is hotel lobby
* Children aged between 3 & 11 or senior should bring along their passports or identity cards and present for entry.
* Actual pick-up time will be given at the time of reservation
* If you are late for pickup, our tour guide will not wait, the tour coach will leave without you.
* No refund for confirmed booking or no show.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.