Terracotta Warriors and Mount Huashan Hiking 2 Days Tour
Duration: 2 Days
Take this Xian 2 Days Tour to visit the Xian’s most highlighted Terracotta Warriors and Horses, also enjoy great scenery and adventurous hiking at Mount Hua.
- Visit Terracotta Warriors and Horses
- Enjoy wonderful views of Mountain Hua
- Experience adventurous hiking at Mount Hua
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Terracotta Warriors and Horses ● Mount Huashan
Our guide will pick you up at your appointed place, at your hotel or the airport, and then transfer you directly to visit the amazing Terracotta Warriors and Horses. It is reputed as the world’s eighth wonder in the world. There you will see a large number of collections of terracotta warriors and horses made 2,000 years ago arranged in the battle formations. Also they are great examples to learn the ancient history and culture of the Qin Dynasty.
Then you will be served with a traditional Chinese meal at local family. After lunch, our guide will transfer you to Mount Hua by car, and it will take 1.5 hours. After the arrival, check in the hotel at the foot of the mountain. Have dinner at a local restaurant and then have a good rest.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Huashan Hotel Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2-5 Persons - USD294 -
- Overnight accommodation in Huashan.
- Professional English-speaking guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Admission to Terracotta Warriors.
- Entrance fees for all peaks of Hua Shan.
- Round-trip shuttle bus and cable car in Hua Shan.
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* This is a private tour, only you and your family or friends will be in this tour. Please feel free to contact our tour advisors if you need any changes of itinerary, hotel or anything else, we would adjust the tour for you.
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD24 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD13 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD19 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD33 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD72 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.