Tibet & Everest Base Camp 8 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 8 Days
- Private English-speaking Guide
- Private tranfer during the whole tour
- Charming scenery
- Everest Base Camp experience
Our guide will meet you at your arrival destination, Tibet Gonggar Airport or Tibet Railway Station. Then our guide will transfer you to the hotel and help you check in. Try to rest and drink as much water as you can to get yourself acclimatized to the high altitude.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD2412 USD2343 USD2257 2 Persons USD1533 USD1464 USD1378 3-5 Persons USD1219 USD1150 USD1064 6-9 Persons USD977 USD908 USD822 Single Room Supplement USD333 USD268 USD186 Peak Season 1 Person USD3328 USD3191 USD3019 2 Persons USD2154 USD2017 USD1845 3-5 Persons USD1742 USD1605 USD1434 6-9 Persons USD1450 USD1313 USD1142 Single Room Supplement USD580 USD448 USD284
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people join the tour.
Questions & Anwsers
TIBET /EVEREST BASE CAMP - 8 DAYS1) What is the difference between this tour and the other one Lhasa Shingatse mini group ? 2) how many people on this tour ?3)What does luxury class tour mean ?4)What hotels do we stay in ? 5) For the day 5 , if we do not want to stay in the tent, what is the best hotel available?6) When is the best time to visit for the best viewing of Mt Everest ?7)Can we have a flight over mt everest? if yes , how much?8)Can we fly in from Kathmandu into Lhasa after our other tour?ie are there any visa issues? 9) Do you do short tours to Nepal and Bhutan that can be added to this tour?Asked by chan on Nov.12, 2015 12:38
Thank you for your questions, here is the answers: 1. This is a private tour for your party only,the Lhasa Shngatse Mini group is join in group that there are somebody else will join in at the same date. 2. Private tour will be only for you,and the price will be different for different group size; Join-In group will be mini group not more than 15Persons one group. 3. Luxury class means Hotel is 5Star standard,the Toursit,Deluxe and Luxury class only different for Hotel part 3Star,4Star and 5Star. 4. Hotel name have mentioned in the prorgram for different class,we will confirm it to you once you have the date. 5&6. The best time to visit Tibet and Mt Everest is Jun,July and Aug. 7. We do not have this kind of flight tour for Mt.Everest. 8. Yes,you can flight from Kathmandu into Lhasa,but you have to apply our Chinese Visa at Kathmandu,we will take care of Tibet permit then. 9. Yes,we can do short tour to Nepal and Bhutan,please kindly advise your travelling date,and how many days you have,how many persons you are together,as well as Hotel request.Answered by Steven on Nov.12, 2015 14:32
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.