Tin Hau Festival Tour in Hong Kong
This year's Tin Hau Festival falls on Frinday 27 April 2019. Tin Hau is the English transliteration based on the common Cantonese name of Mazu, the Chinese patron goddess who is said to protect seafarers, such as fishermen and sailors.
Please select your hotel, BOOK NOW, see pickup time on the next page. If you can not find your hotel, select "Z - my hotel is not in the list", tell us your hotel name and receive your pickup time by email.
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer
Visit:● Lam Tsuen Wishing Tree ● Tin Hau Festival Celebrations
Hotel pickup time is between 07:30 to 08:15. Autual pickup time will be given at the time of reservation.
Tour starts at a visit to Lam Tsuen Wishing Tree, then we will watch the Tin Hau Festival Celebrations at Yuen Long Stadium and ends at Tin Hau Temple at Tai Shu Ha.
- ITINERARY -
Visit Lam Tsuen Wishing Trees
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Pickup from 100+ hotels in Kowloon area and 60+ hotels in Hong Kong Island
- English Speaking Guide Service
- Chinese lunch (No Vegetarian Provided)
- Reserved seating at the Yuen Long Stadium to watch the procession
- One bottle of water inside the stadium
- Gratuity welcomes on own discretion to our tour guide and driver (recommend)
* Once the tour booking is confirmed, refund will not be issued for no show or cancellation
* Same rate for adult and child
Most Popular Hotel + Tours Packages
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.