Tsedang, Shigatse, Base Camp, Lhasa 8 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 8 Days
This tour will leave a great impression in your mind of Tibet! This scenery will cover the main attractions in tibet, such as Yarlung Tsangpo River, Samye Monastery, Chamdrok Monastery.
- Private transfer during the tour
- Private English speaking guide
- Special experience in Tibet
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Yarlung Tsangpo River ● Samye Monastery ● Chamdrok Monastery ● Yumbuk Lhakang Palace ● Tibetan Tombs ● Yarlung Tsangpo River ● Yamdrok Lake ● Pelkhor Chode Monastery ● Tashilunpo Monastery ● Potala Palace ● Jokhang Temple ● Barkhor Street ● Drepung Monastery ● Sera Monastery ● Tibet Museum ●
Fly or take train to the holy city of Tsedang, capital of Tibet. Your tour guide and driver will meet you at the airport or train station with Tibetan Traditional welcome ceremony and then drive 150KM along east bank of Yarlung Tsangpo River side and arrive at Tsedang which is the birth place of Tibetan cultures. Rest for plateau acclimation. Take a good rest and get ready for the Tibet 8 days tour.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Yalong River Hotel Luxury
- Yalong River Hotel Deluxe
- Yulong Holiday Hotel Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD2305 USD2238 USD2160 2 Persons USD1482 USD1414 USD1338 3-5 Persons USD1175 USD1107 USD1031 6-9 Persons USD954 USD886 USD810 Single Room Supplement USD336 USD271 USD199 Sep. 26, 2017 - Dec. 31, 2018 Shoulder Season 1 Person USD2693 USD2616 USD2514 2 Persons USD1726 USD1650 USD1549 3-5 Persons USD1372 USD812 USD1195 6-9 Persons USD1104 USD1028 USD927 Single Room Supplement USD416 USD344 USD247 Peak Season 1 Person USD3166 USD3048 USD2913 2 Persons USD2055 USD1937 USD1801 3-5 Persons USD1654 USD1536 USD1401 6-9 Persons USD1384 USD1266 USD1131 Single Room Supplement USD546 USD433 USD303
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied; however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- Foreign Tourists Entry Tibet Permission
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.